Monday, May 4, 2009

I have't fallen off the Earth!!!!

I know I haven't blogged in a while but my camera broke a few months ago and we are waiting until Brent gets his raise to fix it. I have hated, I know it a strong word but I'm using it!, not having my camera and I don't like to post anything without pictures. SO here are the following things I have missed posting without pictures:

Grace's 1st birthday

Grace's Blessing

Easter

My cousin's son's birthday

Visiting family

Playgroup

My new nephew!

My new little cousin

I need my camera back!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger {Alynn} said...

I lost my camera for a day during our move and you would have thought I'd lost my left leg! I'm so sorry yours is broken! Go Brent Go!!! Get that raise!!! : )

May 8, 2009 at 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home