Thursday, February 14, 2008

She-Devil

Last night Brent had to go to a business dinner at a really nice restaurant. He got very dressed up and even wore cologne! He was looking really hot for a husband just to go to this dinner.
I stayed home and watched a movie called She-Devil. It's about this tired and very unattractive housewife played by Rosanne Barr who's husband leaves her for a very thin and beautiful woman. She does gets even with him in the end.
After watching this, I just happened to look down at myself. I was wearing my bleached-stained lounge pants, my hair was in a pony-tail but going every which way, I had no bra on and make-up under my eyes. My house was in bad shape too with dishes still in the sink from Monday, shoes everywhere, laundry in piles and the floor desperately needing to be vacuumed.
Brent walked in looking completely fabulous and I was Rosanne Barr.

P.S. He did bring me home some of his steak. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm laughing my fanny off! I have to tell you that you are in my "Top 5 Funniest People I Know" list - and I'm so glad you have a blog now. Washinton misses you... and there's no snow here! Come home! P.S. I love your hair!

February 18, 2008 at 12:37 AM  
Blogger Cook Family said...

You are too cute! So where are you guys living? I thought you were living in washington? You said you were living close, but it did'nt register with me until now.

February 19, 2008 at 9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home