Saturday, May 24, 2008

Good Day

So yesterday was such a fun day! We started out by going to our adoption playgroup, which is always so much fun because I get to see all of these fabulous moms and children that are so adorable. And it feel like a support group more then a playgroup.
Then some of the moms knew of this great farmers market that was really cheap and has really great produce. I got out of there w/ 6 bags, including flowers, for under 25 dollars! I was able to buy stuff to make a fruit salad for a dinner with some friends from our ward.
Then... we went to a movie! And Grace loved it! She kept squirming until I finnaly realized she wanted to see the screen and she watched the whole movie! It was great! I just loved that we got to spend time as a family.

Brent also took his first part of his board exams yesterday and he said it was very hard. I am sure he did well. He studied so hard for them. And, not to mention, he's REALLY smart. He takes the second part in two weeks!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Michiganders said...

Summer--

I saw your blog of of the comment on Sydney's blog. I would love to link yours to mine. My blog is themichiganders.blogspot.com.

I loved playgroup too. It was so much fun to see all the new babies and even more especially to visit. It felt like a support group to me too.

And the vegies were awesome!

Grace is so beautiful. It makes me so happy to see you holding her. I love adoption.

May 31, 2008 at 9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home