Thursday, June 12, 2008

Another Tag!

Subject: Re: Four things to know about each other...

Four jobs I have Had In My Life: besides my current one:
1. Clerk for the Utah Supreme Court
2. Clerk for the Iowa Supreme Court
3. Litigation Scheduler for Small, Snell, Weiss & Comfort (LOVED THAT JOB!!!)
4. Retail Clerk for World Market (Dangerous job when you want everything you sell!)


Four Places I've Lived:
1. Austin, Texas (Always #1 on my list!)
2.
Shonau, Germany
3. Seattle, Washington
4. Detroit, Michigan (actually, Harrison Township)


Four Places I've Traveled to:
1. Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada (with Duke)
2. Las Vegas, Nevada
3. Upstate New York and surrounding states
4. Long Beach, California

Four Of My Favorite Foods:
1. RIBS!!!!
2. Banana Pudding
3. Steak Oscar Style (Bearnaise sauce , asparagus, and crab.Yum!)
4 Chocolate


Four Places I'd Like to Visit: (only 4 ??!!??)
1. United Kingdom (includes Ireland, Wales, Scotland, etc.)
2. Greece
3. North and South Caroloina
4. Fiji

Four Movies I've watched more than once:
1. Steel Magnolias
2. The Patriot (one with Mel Gibson) Love this one!
3. 10 things I hate about you
4. Christmas Vacation (It's a staple in the Wood family)

Four T. V. shows that I watch:
1. The Office
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Wheel of Fortune
4. Adoption Stories (I cry every time!)

Four events looking forward to in the coming year ( in
no special order ):
1. Going to Utah next week and seeing my mother-in-law meet Grace for the first time
2. Going to Texas in July
3. Brent getting a job when he is done with residency and seeing where we will go
4. Our road trip to Florida!!!!!


2 Comments:

Blogger emily said...

I'm a huge Gilmore Girls fan too!!! Have fun on your trip back to Utah next week...if you have a chance, I'd love to see you and the baby!

June 12, 2008 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Have fun in Utah - it is nice and hot here. At least there is no humidity. She is so cute!

June 17, 2008 at 9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home