Thursday, July 24, 2008

Gracie Update and Utah Pictures

Daddy and Grace after her bath.
Grandma Dee and Grace.
Gracie and the puppies taking a nap.

Grace has decided yesterday was the day to make new developments. I have been trying to show her how to roll over but from her back. She can roll to her side but that's it. I finally decided to put her on her front and wouldn't you know it, she rolled right over!
A few hours later I was giving her her bottle and she decided to hold it! I had to help her a few times but it was great!
And then she........................slept threw the night!! 8:00 p.m. - 8:45 a.m.!!!! I did check on her in the middle of the night to make sure she was okay and I made Brent check on her when he got up. So she got sleep but we didn't.

My mother-in-law sent us pictures from our trip to Utah in June. I'm glad someone's memory card was working!!! Enjoy the cutest which is my daughter!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

July 24, 2008 at 10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

July 24, 2008 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger emily said...

Congratulations on Gracie sleeping through the night!!!

July 24, 2008 at 1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you think she could send Lou some pointers on the sleeping thing?!? I've been such a blogger slacker... I'm so excited that you got to go to Texas! And those picts of Gracie in her exersaucer are ADORABLE! I really need to hug that baby!

July 26, 2008 at 12:56 AM  
Blogger Olson Clan said...

Hey, hey! found you guys courtesy of Alynn's blog :) So happy to hear about your life and everything in it, even though you had to leave us :(

July 28, 2008 at 1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home