Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bon Voyage!!


I need help! (I know, I ask for help... A LOT!) For Brent and mine's 10 year anniversary we are wanting to go on a cruise. Our anniversary is in October and we won't be going until next March. But I want to get a start on planning it so I was wondering where do I start? I know a lot of you have already been on one so I need you advice on where, who with, what you wish you knew, anything!
We are so excited to go and we are going with my sister, Beth and her husband, Sam and our best friends Kia and Christina. We are all celebrating our 10th anniversary this year so we thought: Let's all go!!!
P.S. We are partial to a Disney Cruise but I feel guilty not taking kids with us.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Shay (Photography By Shay) said...

Ohmygosh, an Alaskan cruise would be incredible! OR better yet, go on one of those European cruises!

May 28, 2009 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger mary said...

Fun!! I have never been on a cruise, but eating lots of yummy food, dancing, laying out and watching the ocean... sign me up!! I hope you get everything planned ok! I am so jealous!!

May 28, 2009 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger Gavin and Ashley Curtis said...

Don't feel guilty...go on the disney cruise! Just think, a once in a life time opportunity with NO KIDS! We went to Disneyland on our honeymoon and it was the greatest, since we knew that would NEVER happen again.

I'm voting Disney!

May 28, 2009 at 5:45 PM  
Blogger The Corbinator said...

But Summer, on the "Diss" nee cruise I wanted to stay in Jonas Brothers suite! You are so mean to me how can you do this, I just wanna cry! Whah! Just Kidding, have a great time Summa!

May 28, 2009 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger {Alynn} said...

Ohh! Fun! I wish I had the perfect destination... my brother-in-law just signed up on some web sites and then found a killer deal. That's how they decided! They didn't care where, the just wanted to GO!

Todd and I had such grand plans for our 10 year too... but instead we decided to camping alone for a week. No kids, no tourists, no one! It should be great (and a little sexy - but just because you said so!)

May 30, 2009 at 8:13 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

My wife and I have been on 3 cruises with Carnival and had a great time on each ship. The Eastern Caribbean would be nice in March!

June 18, 2009 at 5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home