Tuesday, February 26, 2008

California, here we come.........

Brent had a conference in Long Beach, Ca last week and I got to go with him. We got to see our really good friends, Mary and Jared Clifford and a bunch of others from Medical School. I had lunch with my good friend, Jannifer and her husband, Jeremy, who I haven't seen since before we left Utah. I was so glad to see her and it was so much fun catching up! I even got a little teary-eyed when I told her good-bye.
On Thursday night Brent and I went to Bubba-Gumps restaurant and LOVED it!!! If you ever find one, GO! Then on Friday we had his school reception and it was nice to see old friends.
Saturday was the funnest day of all because we got to go to Disneyland with Mary and Jared. It was extra fun because Mary had taken a few backstage tours at Disney and knew a lot of the history. The only bad thing was that it was clod and rainy all day and I had to buy new pants since my were soaked on Splash Mountain and refused to dry after 4 hours. Little cold. But I loved the Peter Pan ride!!! It's always my favorite.
Pictures will be coming soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't Washinton on the way between your house and CA? :o) Todd went to Bubba Gumps when he was there last week and loved it. He even brought the girls home his blinking cup! Sounds like you had fun... still waiting for those picts!

February 28, 2008 at 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home