Monday, March 17, 2008

I don't feel so good!

I got the best treat today. Brent was soooo sick that they sent him home from work today. I am sorry he is sick but I loved having him around the house and for all those who are resident wives, you know how little time you have with your husband. So I went to the store and bought him soup, Sprite, and salty chips. Then I went to Blockbuster and got him movies. I came home and we watched all of his favorite shows (Love the DVR!). So after the care of Nurse Summer, I am glad to say he is feeling better and is nesting at the moment. He keeps straighting all the rooms.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

Hey, Summer!!! I have totally been wondering how you guys are doing! Your hair is sooo cute. Love the curls! It was fun to read up on you two. Too bad you have been sick. It was a really rough winter at our house, too. Feel free to check out our blog!

March 19, 2008 at 11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home